CREW Iowa is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW Iowa Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field.
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction of CREW Iowa
All CREW Iowa Board members, directors, and committee chairs serve individual terms of two years.
2019 Board of Directors
Barbara Hokel, 2012-2013
Melissa Wiechman, 2014
Jackie Johansen, 2015
Siobhan Harman, 2016
Michele Stevens, 2017
Jackie Nickolaus, 2018
Deb Conlin Anderson