Please join CREW Iowa and a panel of leading women in our community who will speak on issues related to The Wealth Gap Women Face. Siobhan Harman, Real Estate Development Manager of Kum & Go, will moderate a discussion on the challenges associated with the gender gap and some practical advice on how to narrow the gap. We’re talking the pay gap, work achievement gap, debt gap, unpaid labor gap – you get the idea. How much, on average, do these gender gaps cost us? You’ll want to take a seat as we dive into this important topic that relates to anyone – men and women. We have an opportunity to close these gender gaps for all women, one woman at a time.
The panel will include:
- Mari Bunney, Financial Advisor, RBC Wealth Management
- Megan Milligan, President & CEO, Iowa Center for Economic Success
- Tiffany O’Donnell, CEO, Women Lead Change
- Joanna Zabriskie, President & CEO, BH Management
A plated lunch will be provided.
A Special Thank You to our Signature Event Sponsor:
Please indicate your meal choice through ticket purchase:
- Fontina Stuffed Chicken Breast – Chicken breast, sun dried tomato pesto, prosciutto a la fontina, herb breadcrumb crust, herb risotto, asparagus, tomato basil cream sauce.
- Truffle Vegetable Risotto – red peppers, cremini mushrooms, zucchini, summer squash, asparagus tips, Italian Arborio rice, garlic sweet butter cream, truffle oil. Shaved parmesan cheese.
- Salmon BLT – salmon fillet, Applewood bacon, tomatoes, bibb lettuce, citrus aioli, ciabatta roll, served with coleslaw.
Schedule of Events:
11:20 am – Check-in
11:30 am – Lunch Served
11:40 am – Program Begins
1:00 pm – Adjourn
NOTE: Ticket sales will be cut off on March 25 at 12pm to accommodate food order timing.