CREW Iowa Mission & Vision
Mission: CREW Iowa exists to influence the success of the commercial real estate industry in Iowa and other markets by advancing the achievements of Iowa women commercial real estate professionals
Vision: To advance the careers of Iowa woman in commercial real estate fields through Exemplary leadership, Engagement, Education and Empowerment.
Benefits and Qualifications
By joining CREW Iowa and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. A discussion forum and access to exclusive member resources.
- Provide discounted member rates to luncheons, exclusive invitations to member-only events and happy hour networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to form valuable business contacts with industry leaders within CRE industry.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Eligibility for leadership experience through committee involvement and board level participation.
- Access to programs and leadership trainings, including CREW Network and community involvement.
- Offering mentorships and long lasting relationships by connecting with like-minded professionals in the industry.
- Contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to youth and young professionals.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW Iowa and CREW Network. We welcome industry leaders with experience in a qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) at the categories below:
- Full: Full time professional with 5 + years’ experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE)
- Associate: Same as above with 2-5 years’
- Candidate: Same as above, with < 2 years’
- Student: Full time undergraduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE
- Affiliate: Full time professional who supplies or products to professionals working in a QFCRE