CREW Iowa Mission & Vision
Mission: CREW Iowa advances women to transform the commercial real estate industry.
Vision: We will be recognized as the premier network of commercial real estate professionals in Iowa.
To submit the online application form you will need to upload a current bio/resume and pay a $20 non-refundable application fee. See additional terms and annual dues rates below.
Benefits and Qualifications
By joining CREW Iowa and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. A discussion forum and access to exclusive member resources.
- Provide discounted member rates to luncheons, exclusive invitations to member-only events and happy hour networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to form valuable business contacts with industry leaders within CRE industry.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- Eligibility for leadership experience through committee involvement and board level participation.
- Access to programs and leadership trainings, including CREW Network and community involvement.
- Offering mentorships and long lasting relationships by connecting with like-minded professionals in the industry.
- Contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to youth and young professionals.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW Iowa and CREW Network. We welcome industry leaders with experience in a qualified fields of commercial real estate (QFCRE) at the categories below:
- Full (*$310): Full time professional with 5+ years’ experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE)
- Associate (*$310): Same as above, with < 5 years’ experience
- Affiliate (*$530): Full time professional with 5+ years of experience, in a field related to commercial real estate (furniture or flooring vendors, janitorial or security services, etc.)
- Civic ($123): Full time professional currently employed with a government, public agency, university, or other non-profit organization
- Undergraduate students ($123): Enrolled full time (12+ credit hours), pursuing a career in a QFCRE
- Graduate student ($225): Enrolled full time in a graduate or post-graduate program to further a career in CRE
*Membership dues in these categories are discounted for the inaugural year for new members joining after July 1.
CREW Iowa memberships are on a calendar year term; all memberships expire on Dec. 31. Membership dues are non-refundable.
Memberships belong to the individual and are non-transferrable from person to person, either within a company or otherwise.
To submit the online application form you will need to upload a current bio/resume and pay a $20 non-refundable application fee.